Monday, September 16, 2013

"Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

Tonight, I feel inspired to write about friends and how blessed I am to have such amazing people love me.
And if you're reading this, that means you! :))

There are certain times in your life when you hear something, and it just seems to break down a barrier that has been holding you back from one thing or another.

Mine was tonight. As I sat talking with a very dear friend of mine, I wanted his opinion on something that I have been struggling with. He listened, then proceeded to give me some of the best advice I could've asked for.

You never know when you're going to touch someone's life. Whether it be talking with a friend, smiling as you walk past a stranger, hug your children goodbye every morning before they go to school or even just calling up your grandmother, you matter and what you do matters.

Thank you to my friend tonight for being that for me. It was what I needed to hear during this phase in my life. Thank you to all of you reading this. It may seem silly but thinking that people care enough to read what I have to write does make this girl feel pretty good. :))

Be an inspiration to someone this week. You'll find most times not only do you help them, you help yourself too.

Goodnight everyone and have an amazing week!!! :D

No comments: