Sunday, July 28, 2013

Starry Night

There's something about the night sky that captives me. Even cloudy ones but mostly, it's when the stars are out and all around me is the night sky. I could get lost in those stars. Just sit out all night and learn all the constellations. Or even, sit out all night, drinking some Stewarts raspberry dark hot chocolate (oh yes, I went there;))and think. Think about love. Think about life. Even think about nothing at all. Just to look up and see all the possibilities in the world. That's what the stars mean to me. Endless opportunities, hope and dreams. There's still so much I want to learn and do and see. All I have to do is believe in myself and just go for it. Whatever is, just put my heart out there because I know if I don't, I'll forever regret it, whatever the situation or opportunity. For now, I think I'll just look up at night and if the sky is clear, remember that I have a Father in Heaven who loves me. Who wants me to grow. To look up and know He's there and has a plan just for me and to trust in Him always. <3
Night all!

No comments: