Saturday, July 13, 2013

Oh, you know, stuff

It's been a little too long since last I wrote so I thought I'd better get to it.
Living in Utah has definitely been different for me. A good different anyway. Still miss my rolling hills and valleys and being able to look up at the night sky without having to climb a mountain to see the glorious stars but one gets used to the pretty mountains. I sure miss my car. My hot pepper I like to call her(cuz its a girl car;)) but my friend is paying me for her so that's all done. The thing I miss most though, is only being half a country away from my family. Now, they're on the east side. I'm on the west. But thanks to cell phones and the internet, they're never too far away.
The loves of my life are sleeping at this particular moment and is it just me or do all children look like angels when they're asleep?!?!? My kids have got to be the cutest children of all time...not that I'm biased or anything mind you.:) Your kids can drive you crazy one minute then the next, they can melt your heart with just a look. I love my boys. Fiercely and forever.
Last but never least, my heart has finally started to heal on its own. For those who know me best, you know how hard that is for me. As the uber talented Kelly Clarkson sang..."doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone." Not that its like that everyday but for the most part, I guess I'm getting used to the single life again. I do hope to marry again someday. No rush though. I'm still finding Leah and if I want it to truly last, I better found me first before I find anyone. Its true what they say...if you wanna love somebody, you need to learn to love yourself first.
Goodnight my peeps!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you are seeing this. It will not be evident all the time but, recognizing it is the important. For it will always be in the back of your mind reminding you especially when you are trying to ignore it. I am very proud of you and you better be too. :)

Unknown said...

Walt you always know just what to say! Thank u for your support in my life. We haven't known each other for long but I truly believe people come into our lives for a reason. You have definitely inspired my life and I thank you for it. <3