Sunday, November 11, 2012

Questions n thoughts running through my mind

Hey fellow bloggers:)


             So alot of questions have been on my mind and here are some. I know who I am deep down but I've always had so many questions about it and what I'm meant to do. I'm tired of feeling like an idiot when I'm talking with my friends and can't understand what they're talking about. I know I'm smart. Maybe smart in different ways but regardless, smart. I want to go back to school in the spring but I honestly don't know how. I'm really bad at doing online classes and with the boys and juggling work, that would be impossible. There's just so much I have to do but so little time to do it in. Lastly, my life will be making huge changes come Spring time and I don't know what I'll be deciding. So, I'll need some prayers there guys. I can't say what it is yet cuz it's still pretty private but I will let you know later on when I know more.
If you have any advice or just words of comfort, please feel free to comment.
Love you guys
Leah Lee

2 comments:

Lynn said...

If you can get a grant and loans, maybe you can go to school and work part-time.

Unknown said...

Leah, there are programs available and since you're currently a single mom with kids, you should qualify for some sweet grants. as for how to juggle, that's a tough one. possibly trade babysitting with someone so you/they can study etc. if you can't do it all at once, don't worry. like i tell my daughter, how do you eat an elephant? one bite at a time. even a single class will benefit you. just do it one class at a time if you have to. remember that education, like perfection is an eternal pursuit! you've got a great family behind you...and friends too! hang in there!!!