Welp, Valentines Day was awesome. Alex made a spaghetti dinner for the boys and I. Then, we watched Aladdin and the King of Thieves and afterwards, all 3 of my guys goofed around till we had to take them home. Alex and I are trying to live more frugally so we decided to just watch a funny movie but during, we both fell asleep....lol But tonight, we decided to NOT be old and boring so we went ice skating at the Ice Arena in CR. I haven't skated in oh...10 years whilst me love is a former hockey player so just take a gander at how well I did at first. But, towards the end, I was getting the hang of it and even going a lil fast. Bonus! I saw one of my dear friends Amanda there with her son Micheal! All in all, a great Love Day was had by all:)
Friday, February 15, 2013
Post VDay...
Welp, Valentines Day was awesome. Alex made a spaghetti dinner for the boys and I. Then, we watched Aladdin and the King of Thieves and afterwards, all 3 of my guys goofed around till we had to take them home. Alex and I are trying to live more frugally so we decided to just watch a funny movie but during, we both fell asleep....lol But tonight, we decided to NOT be old and boring so we went ice skating at the Ice Arena in CR. I haven't skated in oh...10 years whilst me love is a former hockey player so just take a gander at how well I did at first. But, towards the end, I was getting the hang of it and even going a lil fast. Bonus! I saw one of my dear friends Amanda there with her son Micheal! All in all, a great Love Day was had by all:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment