Happy Sunday everyone!
This is my new Leah blog. I figured since this is a new chapter in my life, I would need some therapy in the form of writing:)
I hope everyone is doing fab! I've been pretty good. I'm adjusting to my newly single life and have made some pretty awesome single friends. Scott and I are becoming more civilized toward each other and it is def making things easier. Not being with my boys everyday has been a challenge but they know that mommy loves them and misses them and the days that I do see them, I try to have as much fun and make as many memories as I can because they won't be this little forever.
Speaking of which, my William will be 5 on Tuesday!!!! I still can't believe it! There are so many days where all I want to do is cuddle with my little one but each day, he gets a wee bit older and I can already start to feel his wanting to be more independent. Aaron is doing the whole, "Mom! Don't hug me right now! I'm playing with my Power Rangers(oh so important to him as for now. PLEASE let it fade and soon cuz I uber dislike PR. That show is sooooo annoying! PR and Barney are on my list of never watch again with the kids so I don't have to vomit in my mouth everytime they talk shows:)).
On the 28th, not only is it my beautiful mothers birthday but there is a talent show with my branch at church and I did sign up to sing and play the piano but have since crossed my name off. I'm so scared!!! But, I do believe I'm going to do it. I may be scared but I know I can conquer my fear if I keep trying. Prayers needed!!! lol
Welp, hope all is well with you and I will try to write more lata!
Peace out:)
Leah Lee
Some pictures of my Will through the years:)




No comments:
Post a Comment